INXEE is a team of talented individuals from all corners of the world dedicated to help create a world where technology finds a way to transform our lives for a better tomorrow. One thing that can greatly escalate achievement among individuals, teams and organizations is finding the correct direction to proceed. As a continuously evolving company, Inxee is always looking for resources who share our vision of delivering technology to the world through innovation and implementation.
We offer a unique and dynamic work environment - a culture that balances professionalism with lively interactions and healthy competition. Inxee is a place for people with progressive sight and enthusiasm to excel and offers great opportunities for professional growth and satisfaction for those who work hard and are willing to learn, unlearn and relearn, thus making it a continuous process. We value cultural and lingual diversity which shows in our valued team of professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, nationality, age, disability or any other legally protected basis.
Experience Required: 1- 7 Year
Location : Gurgaon
Working as part of a team, under the direction of the PCB Design Lead Engineer/HW Manager.
- Should have Extensive knowledge in using Allegro 16.3 schematic capture and layout creation layout tools.
- Should have Experience with ERP systems, BOM structures
- PCB layout experience within a design role
- High speed layout techniques for differential pair and serial communications
- Experience in RF circuit layout and laminates
- Design single sided, double sided and multi-layered PCB's using industry standard techniques.
- Design & develop Schematics. CAD library administration including symbol, footprint generation and database administration
- Creation and maintenance of BOM, Inventory and Production logistics
- Creation of 3D models and assemblies from 2D layouts
- Liaising closely with other engineers to create robust designs
- Liaising with the team and vendor for procurement and transfer of documentation
- Contributing to continual process improvement within the PCB layout function
- Experience in Analog circuit layout, Manipulation of Gerber files
Experience Required: 1-7 Years
Qualification : B-Tech / B.E / M-Tech
Salary : Negotiable
Location : Gurgaon
- Working knowledge of Linux, freeRTOS and other RTOS.
- Work experience of TCP/IP, GPRS, GSM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee and LORA module.
- Sound knowledge of ADC, DAC, PWM, Touchscreen, GLCD, Graphics Library Integration.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems.
- Design, document, develop, code, test and debug system software.
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Strong in embedded C and Data structure programming.
- Should have hands-on experience with ARM, AVR, PIC & ST microcontrollers.
- Sound knowledge of various communication interfaces like SPI, UART, I2C, Modbus, CAN and USB.
Explore our website to find where you can make the biggest contribution.
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com with your profile and queries regarding upcoming opportunities / openings to work with us and join Inxee’s mission.